What kind of string information can I get?
This article will show you where you can get more information about your strings in the Translation List
1) How can I get more information about my strings (generated translations)?
Visit your Translation List to display all of your strings. Next to each translation, you will see 3 points appearing when you hover over the translation.
Click on it and select "Information".
2) What kind of information can I get?
You will have access to three pieces of information:
- The number of words translated - related to the selected language, this amount is taken into account to calculate your global word count.
- Created at -- This info is related to the first time the string had been generated on your website.
- Last seen at -- This info is related to the last time someone (had visited your website) and had displayed the related page.