How can I manage my project(s)?
In this article, you will find out how to manage your project(s).
In Weglot, each website is considered a project.
Here is how projects work:
1. How many projects can I have when using Weglot?
It all depends on which Weglot plan you're currently on:
- Free, Starter, or Business plans: you can have 1 project on your Weglot account
- Pro plan: you can have 3 different projects on your Weglot account
- Advanced plan: you can have 10 different projects on your Weglot account
- Extended plan: you can have 20 different projects on your Weglot account
- Enterprise plan: contact us here https://weglot.com/contact/enterprise/
2. Where can I add projects?
From your Weglot Dashboard, you can access the projects tab at the very top left.
You'll see a "+" button to add a new project (see below).
From this tab, you can also select the project you want to work on.
3. What are the specific settings of a project?
a. Name and website URL
Give a name to your project to easily navigate between your different projects.
NOTE: In order to get the Visual Editor working properly, please make sure to add the correct website URL in the settings.
b. API Key
A separate unique API Key is created for each project. You can find yours on the Setup tab:
c. Project members
It's also possible to transfer the ownership of a project to one of your team members (See our documentation on the subject: How can I transfer the ownership of a project?):
4. Delete a project
You can delete a project for a website that is no longer in use.
You'll see the "bin" icon to remove a project (see below).
Just so you know, if you delete the project, you will lose all the translations associated with the project as well.