How can I manage my project(s)?
In this article, you will find how to manage your project(s).
In Weglot, each website is considered a project.
Here is how projects work:
1) How many projects can I have when using Weglot?
It all depends on which Weglot plan you're currently on:
- Free, Starter or Business plans: you're using Weglot on 1 website so you have 1 project
- Pro, Enterprise and Corporate plans: you're using Weglot on 1 or more websites, so you have as many projects as you have websites (example: 3 projects = 3 websites)
2) Where can I add projects?
From your Weglot Dashboard, you can access the projects tab at the very top left.
Once you click on it, you'll see a dropdown with a green button "Create project" to add a new project (see below).
From this tab, you can also select the project you want to work on.
3) What are the specific settings of a project?
You can find the different project settings detailed below on your Weglot account, under "project settings".
a) Name and website URL
Give a name to your project to easily navigate between your different projects.
NOTE: In order to get the Visual Editor working properly, please make sure to add the correct website URL in the settings.
b) API key
A separate unique API is created for each project.
c) Project members
You can add members to your project with different levels of permissions (Translator or Manager).
d) Delete a project
You can delete a project for a website that is no longer in use. Please note that if you delete the project you would loose all the translations associated to the project as well.