How can I manage my project(s)?
In this article, you will find how to manage your project(s).
In Weglot, each website is considered a project.
Here is how projects work:
1) How many projects can I have when using Weglot?
It all depends on which Weglot plan you're currently on:
- Free, Starter or Business plans: you can have 1 project on your Weglot account
- Pro plan: you can have 3 different projects on your Weglot account
- Advanced plan: you can have 10 different projects on your Weglot account
- Enterprise plan: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Where can I add projects?
From your Weglot Dashboard, you can access the projects tab at the very top left.
Once you click on it, you'll see a dropdown with a blue button "Create new project" to add a new project (see below).
From this tab, you can also select the project you want to work on.
3) What are the specific settings of a project?
a) Name and website URL
Give a name to your project to easily navigate between your different projects.
NOTE: In order to get the Visual Editor working properly, please make sure to add the correct website URL in the settings.
b) API key
A separate unique API is created for each project. You can find yours on the Setup tab:
c) Project members
You can add members to your project with different levels of permissions (see How can I manage my project(s)?)
d) Delete a project
You can delete a project for a website that is no longer in use. Please note that if you delete the project you would loose all the translations associated to the project as well