Bubble - Why my content is not translated?
In this article, you'll find how to understand why your Bubble website isn't translated at all or partially translated.
- Weglot is now set up (if not follow our integration guide on Bubble)
- the country selector is displayed on your Bubble website,
- you tried to change the language,
- however, your entire website is not translated at all or partly translated
The reason comes from that, in most cases, Bubble technology creates your content into a div named “Content” and Weglot doesn’t detect it at first glance. You’ll have to translate it as dynamic content. Here is the process:
1. Go to your Weglot Dashboard > Settings > App Settings
2. Add ".content" into the dedicated field. Please be careful to not forget the point before “content”:
3. Finally, click on "Save Changes"
Please note that you may have to clear your browser cache and then refresh the page to see if your content is translated