How to translate an external link?
In this article, you'll see how to translate external links on your website
Weglot provides a feature that allows you to "translate" external links so you'll be able to display a different link on your translated version(s)
In order to do that, you can follow the instructions below:
1) Go to your Weglot dashboard > Translations list
2. Then select a language and click on it:
At the top of the page, next to the search bar, click on the "Actions" button and choose the "Add external link translation" button:
3. Click on it:
You will see a pop-up where you can add:
- The URL of the external link on the original page
- The URL of the external link on the translated page
4. Then click on the "Add" button:
It's done! You should now see the new link directly into your Translations list and on the translated version of your website!
If it's not the case, don't hesitate to clear your browser cache and refresh the page in order to see the difference on your website