Translation Tools - How to use the Translation Exceptions edition tools?
In this article, you will find how to indicate if you want a (group of) word(s) to be never or always translated in a custom way.
How to use it?
- First, go to your Translation tools
- Select the type of rule you want to edit: Never translate or Always translate
- Select if you want the rule to be applied to all the language pairs or just for a specific one
- Then simply write the (group of) word(s) you want to always/never translate
- Click on "Add Rule"
Now, as you can see, your rule has been automatically added to the Translation exceptions list.
- You can delete a rule, at any moment, clicking on the trash at the right.
- Translation exceptions will be only applied to your automatic translations and not to your human edited translations.
If you check the "Case sensitive" option, Weglot won't make the difference between uppercase and lowercase form.
SENSITIVE ON: The rule will be applied only to the words "Apple":
SENSITIVE OFF: The rule will be applied to the words "Apple", "apple", "APPLE" or "aPpLe" etc: