Why can't I access to the Visual Editor?
In this article, you'll find a solution if you are having trouble accessing the Visual Editor.
1) To use the Visual editor, your website must be live and accessible
If your website is password protected or if you're using a maintenance mode, the Visual Editor is not able to access your website.
2) To fully benefit from the Visual Editor and be able to edit your translations, you must:
- Remove the password (temporarily for the editing process) or the maintenance mode,
- Refresh the Visual Editor page.
3) Make sure that you've well entered your website full URL in your Project Settings
If it's still not working, make sure you have Weglot installed on your website.