WordPress - Integration / Setup
Translate your WordPress website
Below is a step-by-step guide to integrate Weglot into your WordPress website. If you don’t have a Weglot API key yet, you need to sign up first.
Looking to translate a WooCommerce store? The installation process is the same!
1) Go to your website admin dashboard and click on “Plugins,” then “Add new”
2) Search for “Weglot”
3) Find the Weglot plugin and click on “Install Now”
4) Once installed, click on the “Activate” button
5) Once installed and activated properly, go to the “Weglot” Tab
6) To finalize your installation, add your Weglot API key, your original language, and your destination languages.
To get your API Key, log in your Weglot account (or create one).
The “original language” is the language in which you created your site; the “Destination languages” are the languages into which you’d like to translate it.
Do more with the Weglot Translate plugin
You can find more resources about what you can do with the WordPress plugin in our developer space.