WordPress - Integration / Setup
This article explains how to set up the Weglot plugin to make your WordPress website multilingual.
Below is a step by step guide to integrate Weglot into your WordPress website. If you don’t have a Weglot API key yet, you need to sign up first.
Looking to translate a WooCommerce store? The installation process is the same!
1) Go to your WordPress admin dashboard and click on “Plugins” and “Add new”.
2) Search for “Weglot”
3) Find the Weglot plugin and click on “Install Now”
4) When installed, click on the “Activate” button
5) Once installed and activated properly, go to the “Weglot” Tab
6) To finalize your installation, add your Weglot API key, your original language, and your destination languages.
7) You're all set!
Now you will see a language button appear bottom right of your website. Try changing the language and you will see translations!