WordPress - Integration / Setup
This article explains how to setup Weglot plugin to make your WordPress website multilingual.
Below is a step by step guide to integrate Weglot to your WordPress website. If you don’t have a Weglot API key yet, you need to sign up first.
Looking to translate a WooCommerce store? The installation process is the same!
1) Go to your WordPress admin dashboard and click on “Plugins” and “Add new”.
2) Search for “Weglot”
3) Find the Weglot plugin and click on “Install Now”
4) When installed, click on the “Activate” button
5) Once installed and activated properly, go to the “Weglot” Tab
6) To finalize your installation, add your Weglot API key, your original language, and your destination languages.
7) You're all set!
Now you will see a language button appear bottom right of your website. Try changing the language and you will see translations!
All the translations are manually editable in your Weglot account.
Do more with the Weglot Translate plugin!
You can find more resources about what you can do with the WordPress plugin in our developer space.