HubSpot - Integration / Setup
Translate your HubSpot website
Translate all your content and make your HubSpot website multilingual within minutes.
1) Create an account on Weglot
This account will be where you manage and edit all your translations. You can create your Weglot account here.
You should receive a validation email in the account with which you signed up.
Then select “other” as your website technology.
2) Add your new languages and select your URL structure
The next step is to add the URL of your website, the original language of your website, the languages you’d like to translate it into and your URL structure.
You can choose the type or URL you wish to use for the integration. Both options are good for your SEO. The only differences are the URL structure. For example, for the French version of your website, the URLs would look like:
Anyway, click on the “Next” button.
3) Create your subdomains (important for multilingual SEO)
This will allow you to add a language-switcher button to your HubSpot website.
- Go on your HubSpot website, click on “Settings” > “Advanced option”
- Go to “Additional code snippet”, and you should see a field that’s titled “Head HTML”
Click on the green button, “Save Changes” and publish your changes by clicking on the blue button at the very top right.
5) Your HubSpot website is now multilingual!
Once it’s done, you’ll be able to see the language switcher button at the bottom of your website. Feel free to test it and switch between languages. Weglot automatically generates a first layer of automatic translation, you’ll then be able to edit and manage your translation from your Weglot dashboard.